If you are not able to visit us in person, or it is more convenient to work with us digitally, we have the capability and technology to make it easier for us to connect with you. We have also considered how we can do this in a safer online environment.
We want to make working with us as easy and convenient as possible, which is why we use technology to streamline the way we share information. With cyber attacks at an all-time high, we’re also taking steps to make sure we keep your personal information safe – so you can share information with us without worrying it’ll end up in the wrong hands.
Here’s what you can expect from us:
- a secure network and up-to-date devices
- regular back-up of our data
- no shared accounts or passwords
- a strong password management framework and two-factor authentication
- password protected documents if we need to share your personal information
- a process to report and resolve any suspicious activities or issues.
What can you do to further protect your personal information?
- install anti-virus software on all your devices and regularly update the software
- use a strong password or unique passphrase and activate two-factor authentication where possible
- don’t share your personal information or whereabouts on social media
- never give out your personal information over the phone unless you’ve properly identified the caller
- and let us know if you see an email from us that you think may be a scam.
Protecting your personal information will always be a priority for us, and we will continue to make it easier, and safer, for you to work with us.
If you are ready to connect with us online, we would love to hear from you, so please get in touch with us today.
Download White Label Version